Supplementing your marketing strategy with video will increase lease-closing rates and engage your online prospects. Check out some of these recent research stats, facts, and findings and you will see why video is a MUST for your rental property:
1. Aberdeen Group claims: Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year.
2. Tubular Insights reports: 64% of consumers purchase after watching branded social videos.
3. RENDRFX says: 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
4. HubSpot found: Mobile Video consumption rises 100% every year.
5. Forrester Research reports: 1 minute of video is equal to 1.8 Million words to your audience.
6. Tubular Insights says: 48% of marketers create 4+ videos every month.
7. According to Video Explainers, a business is 53x more likely to appear on the first page of Google results if it utilizes it on their webpage. The reason? The inclusion of video improves SEO, consequently boosting a business’ place in the rankings.
8. Cisco reports: By 2019, video will account for 80% of global internet traffic, and 85% in the US.
9. Blue Corona says: 100 million hours of video content are watched on Facebook daily.
10. Socialbakers reports: A Facebook video receives, on average, 135% more organic reach than a Facebook photo.
11. Livestream, 2016 found: 80% of Livestream’s survey respondents would rather watch live video from a brand than read a blog.
12. Animoto says: 70% of millennials are likely to watch a company video when shopping online.
13. SmallBizTrends found: Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
14. E-Tailing says: 57% of consumers say that videos gave them more confidence to purchase online.
15. Buffer found: More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
16. Wordstream claims: Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
17. Slideshare found: Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
18. Venture Beat reports: Facebook’s Watch passes 400 million monthly active users.
19. We Are Social claims: There are 2.80 billion global social media users, as of 2017, equaling 37% penetration.
20. The Verge reports: Snapchat says they generate 10 billion video views every single day.
21. Inc.com claims: Around 90% of videos are watched on mobile phones, so the brands should make sure they use a mobile-first approach.
22. Animaker found: Snapchat witnessed a 9x increase in engagement with their vertical video ads compared to horizontal.
23. A study found by Media Post determined the impact of video on brand metrics among 18-34-year-olds, where video enjoyment increased purchase intent by 97% and brand association by a whopping 139% !
24. Making ads look like stories boosts positive response – 49% of customers respond negatively to online ads.
25. Puro Marketing found: On Facebook alone, video consumption is 173% higher than photo searches.
26. Cisco discovered: It would take an individual more than 5 million years to watch the amount of video that will cross global IP networks each month in 2021.